Recommended open world smartphone game apps with a high degree of freedom to explore vast fields are introduced in a ranking format! The list includes a wide range of games from online MMORPGs to offline single-player RPGs, so please take a look.
The button below connects to the official iPhone, iPad, and Android links, so you can install the software as is.
- A smartphone app that lets you run around in an open world
- 1. Genshin
- 2. life after
- 3. morino fantasy: the legend of the world tree
- 4. lineage 2m
- 5. ARK: Survival Evolved
- 6. sky Children spinning stars
- 7. raft: Original Survival Game RAFT
- 8. gangster vegas
- 9. minecraft
- 10. botworld adventure
- 11. You are Hope
- 12. Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition
- 13. diablo immortal
- 14. Tower of Fantasy
- 15. noah’s heart
- 16. azurea-song of the sky
- 17. eternal
- 18. code: Dragon Blood
- 19. TRAHA
- 20. V4
A smartphone app that lets you run around in an open world
MSY Games determine rankings based on the following criteria when creating ranking articles.
- Evaluation by MSY Games management members
- AppleStore and Google Play Store ratings
- Release Date
- Reliability of the distributor
Apps listed may contain affiliate links.
RPG that runs around in a vast and beautiful open world
Hara-Kami” is an open-world RPG that allows you to freely explore a vast land drawn with a beautiful and soft touch in an anime style!
The game is packed with many enjoyable elements such as touring around the beautiful open world, defeating bosses, collecting materials, solving puzzles, cooking, and more.
Up to four players can play on the same field in multiplayer. You can also cooperate with your friends to play dungeon tours and daily missions together.
- Free to explore the beautiful open world
- Both single and multiplayer available
- Challenging combat that you control yourself
- The quality is not much different from PS4Just running around in the vast grasslands or looking at the beautiful ocean is fun. The character's running and gestures are cute and wonderful. It's an amazing time because this can be done on a smartphone.
- Cutting edge open field RPGIs this really a smartphone game? The quality is so amazing. They put a lot of thought into the character design and voice actors to create a beautiful visual world.
2. life after
Survive freely in a vast open world!
Life After” is a full-fledged survival RPG game in a zombie-infested apocalypse world where you can chat and cooperate with other players to collect resources and level up.
This smartphone app allows you to enjoy building houses and crafting with your friends online.
The game is quite conscientious, as you can create the most powerful weapon without paying for it if you continue the daily gold hunt for 5 days.
Now you can get a limited edition bike for free!
- A real survival game in a devastated world
- You can interact with friends and play cooperative games
- It's hard to see the difference between those who pay and those who don't
- This quality is amazing for freeAt first I thought it would be all zombies, but it's a real survival game with wild animals, soldiers and robots as enemies. Recommended for those who love collecting materials.
3. morino fantasy: the legend of the world tree
An auto-leave MMORPG that moves along at a brisk pace
Morino Fantasy is an MMORPG in which players choose from a variety of professions and explore a vast, unexplored world with their pets.
An RPG in which players complete quests in auto-progression, the appeal of this game is the crispness with which it quickly raises levels and the ability to develop characters even when left unattended.
The game features beautiful graphics, and the characters are animated and cute with voices. The open world is also well designed down to the last detail.
- MMORPG adventure in an open world
- Beautiful graphics of characters and fields
- Can be played in portrait or landscape mode, or on PC
- The characters are cuteA lot of effort has been put into the graphics and character voices. I personally like the anime-like characters.
- Recommended for MMO beginnersIt's nice because you can progress quickly and level up quickly. You can get over 100 lvls in a few hours!
4. lineage 2m
MMORPG with new-age 3D graphics
Lineage 2M” is a next-generation open-world RPG that allows players to explore a fantasy world that looks like a movie with amazing graphics technology.
Combat is equipped with an auto function. The game features a system in which you can choose your race first, and then select your weapon to branch off into different professions.
There are more than 154 classes! Each class has its own unique characteristics, such as being good at PvP, hunting, and recovery, so you can develop your own one-of-a-kind character.
You can spend your time hunting solo, chatting with your friends, or running around and exploring the vast field.
- One of the largest open world in smartphone games
- Cooperative battle with over 10,000 players
- You can also play Line2M on PC!
- If you like MMOs, try itThe music and world are outstanding. Overall, it's masochistic, so I especially recommend it to people who like old-fashioned MMOs.
5. ARK: Survival Evolved
Survive freely on an island inhabited by dinosaurs
ARK” is a smartphone application that allows you to survive on a vast open world island inhabited by dinosaurs.
You can hunt the dinosaurs that inhabit the island for food, keep them as pets, or tame them and ride them.
From the state of being in a haddock without even clothes, you can collect supplies, build clothes and houses, and aim to live a civilized life.
In survival life, it is important to prepare clothes and food in advance, as changes in the environment can cause physical changes such as thirst and cold.
- Survival life on an island with dinosaurs
- You can tame dinosaurs and make them into pets or ride them
- There are many items you can craft such as clothes and buildings
- Too much to do!There are dozens of dinosaurs to hunt, I don't know how many items you can make anymore, and the area you can go in the field is quite large. It's just a very addictive survival game with a lot of freedom.
- Fun to play with othersI saw the YouTube video and invited my friends to try it. It's seriously fun! Time goes by pretty fast when you're sharing the building and gathering materials, but it's fun!
6. sky Children spinning stars
Play cooperatively with the friends you meet on your journey.
Sky” is an online RPG in which you travel as a “star-spinner” in the Kingdom of the Sky, delivering fallen stars to the constellations.
Players can run around hand in hand with their friends in a vast field while feeling the beauty of the starry sky and nature.
Communication features such as in-game chat and emoticons are available. Collecting items through cooperative play will give you an advantage over solo players.
- A colorful and sprawling RPG
- Endlessly vast fields
- Enjoyable to the end solo or in co-op.
- I really love it!It heals me every day. The graphics are beautiful. The way you interact with the players around you is new, and for the first time I experienced a game where you can connect with the world.
- HealingIt's like jumping into another world. It is my ideal beautiful landscape. Some of the music is spectacular, like a brass band, which is very exciting!
7. raft: Original Survival Game RAFT
Survive in the middle of the vast ocean!
RAFT” is a drifting survival game application where you drift in the middle of the ocean in an open world with only a raft.
This is a survival app where you survive by collecting drifting debris in the ocean, making your raft bigger and bigger, and making full use of your craft. While playing, you will get hungrier by the second, so hurry up and make items such as fishing tackle.
In addition to food problems, sharks sometimes come to destroy your raft, and you can experience the harsh survival at sea.
You can also land on uninhabited islands you find while drifting and collect materials such as lumber and fruits. Some islands have buildings, and you can learn the secrets of the world’s origins from the notes left on them.
- Authentic survival drifting on a raft across the ocean
- Craft game to make tools from drifting objects
- Explore the secrets of the world by adventuring on deserted islands in various locations
- Fun adventureWhen you land on an island, you discover new things and understand why the world is the way it is, and the feeling of adventure is just fun.
- Raft building is also fun.You can make rafts really big and build tall structures. High quality both as a savage game and a craft game.
8. gangster vegas
Like a free-to-play GTA!
Gangster Vegas” is a crime game in which the main character, who is being chased by gangsters, runs freely in the open world of Las Vegas.
In a vast field based on the real Vegas, you can rob, shoot, and do whatever you want.
This smartphone app offers a wide variety of ways to play, such as buying and taking away cars, collecting various guns, and enjoying casinos and strip clubs.
- A crime game with a lot of freedom like GTA
- Run around an open world in Vegas
- You can buy cars, tanks, a variety of weapons, and even real estate.
- Grasshopper on your phoneIn a nutshell, this is GTA or Saints Row on Free. I think it's great that you can play games of this level for free on your phone, regardless of the quality.
- A game I can play for hoursI honestly like the feeling of the story better than GTA. It is easy to understand. The variety of guns and vehicles available for combat is also highly appreciated.
Build freely by combining blocks in a vast world!
Minecraft” is a craft game that allows you to freely enjoy building in an open world that has become a worldwide hit.
The game is played by assembling square blocks like Legos. There are many types of blocks in the endless map, and you can create anything you like by combining blocks.
You will surely have fun if you cooperate with your friends and family to build a single house or explore underground caves together.
In addition to the building elements, you can explore dungeons, breed animals, create your own farm, and more… The game offers a wide range of play styles with a high degree of freedom.
- Multiplayer is easy and you can play with people on PC
- Free to explore the vast world with your friends
- Plenty of things to do and objectives, so you can enjoy it for a long time
- Minecraft is indeedThe gold standard of sandboxing, Micra! You can be creative and relaxing, or you can be survivalist and thrilling. It's great to play with friends.
- I can have fun with friends.I couldn't play the PC version so I started playing on PE and it's great. I've been playing for about a year now and I never get bored. I can have fun with my friends! I recommend it.
10. botworld adventure
Explore a wide open world with your BOT!
Botworld” is an RPG in which players explore a wide world with their “BOTs,” or mecha monsters.
It is a fun game application to freely explore the 3D open world and collect rare materials scattered around the world.
Let’s explore the wide world by collecting materials, creating and training BOT monsters, and finding BOTs to be your friends.
- Explore an open world in 3D
- Breed and collect mecha monsters called BOTs
- Place BOTs in areas and battle them
- Surprisingly new genre of gameCreate, collect, and train BOTs (like fellow monsters) to fight strategy-style battles, a cross between Pokemon and Kralova.
- It's quite addictiveI can recommend this game to those who enjoy the kind of fun that comes from collecting materials in a small way. The collecting element makes it hard to stop playing.
11. You are Hope
Help each other survive in a 2D open world!
In You are Hope, every minute of real time is a year in the game. You are Hope” is a survival crafting game in which you control a character who can only live for 60 years (1 hour) after birth, cutting trees, making tools, and growing civilization.
All villagers in the game are players and are born as babies of other players. The goal is to survive in a harsh open field where you will die quickly if you can’t find your fee or are attacked by animals, while helping each other through online cooperation.
If you are born in a village that has not yet developed, you can combine materials such as plants and trees to make your life better.
There is a tutorial, but you can ask the same villagers in the chat for detailed controls. Most players are very kind and will be happy to help you.
- Survival life with online cooperation
- Enjoy developing your village and civilization
- Chat and help each other
- Interesting connectionsThis is a game where it's important to have connections with other players, generation to generation, and so on. This kind of game is unique, innovative, and wonderful.
- People, for better or worseIt's an all-player world, so sometimes there are trolls and antagonists. But most of the players are friendly and are quick to teach you what you don't know. It's a warm game where a little communication can create a lot of excitement.
12. Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition
Always be prepared to die! Deserted Island Survival
Survive a vast island full of monsters in this horror-inspired survival game.
The setting is an eerie and desolate deserted island. The goal of the application is to survive by making full use of survival techniques and scientific knowledge.
In this harsh world where even trivial things like hunger and loneliness can quickly lead to the cause of death, you must extend your survival time as much as possible through trial and error.
If you die, you have to start all over again, but the game is fun to play and you will want to try again and again.
- Fun crafting elements to make tools from collected items
- Desert island survival with total loss if you die
- Horrific yet comical worldview
- Great gameMuddy, same actions, steady, sometimes brave. This game probably deserves the name survival game.
- A good game worth the moneyUnique worldview and graphics, you can't stop discovering new things one after another. The fact that you start from the beginning every time you die is also innovative and realistic, it's a really good game.
13. diablo immortal
hack and slash MMO where careful selection of dropped equipment is fun
Diablo Immortal is an MMORPG that allows players to freely explore a vast open world with other players.
It is an online competitive game where players can enjoy PvE, PvP, and raid battles where enemies and allies are intermingled.
Players form a party with their friends to explore dungeons, defeat enemies, and become stronger with dropped equipment in this 3D hack and slash game.
- Action RPG that can be played solo or in co-op
- hack and slash where you become stronger by defeating enemies and picking up equipment
- Nostalgic Action MMOThis is an old-fashioned type of MMO that is completely manually controlled, which is rare these days. I like the fact that it is a world where time and skill are the key.
- I want to be particular about how I look!Some equipment changes appearance and color, so it's fun to enjoy dressing up. I'm working hard to become a cool and strong character.
14. Tower of Fantasy
Explore a futuristic & fantasy planet!
Tower of Fantasy” is an open-world RPG that allows players to move freely in a vast field and enjoy action battles in any direction.
The appeal of this application is that you can freely explore the “Planet Ida” with anime-style graphics, flying with a jet pack or riding a motorcycle.
You can also enjoy exhilarating battles with a variety of actions, such as style changes with weapons and aerial combos.
- Adventure in a futuristic fantasy open world
- Character makeup is meticulously detailed
- Exhilarating and diverse combat action
- Highly recommended RPGThis open world game is modeled after the worlds of Genshin and Zelda Burai, with the best parts packed in. The characters are cute and highly rated.
- Maximum challengeThis is an exhilarating game with jet packs and bikes to ride around on. The field is large and the hidden items are well placed to make it challenging!
15. noah’s heart
Explore the planet as you wish, on land, in the air and on the sea!
Noah’s Heart” is an open-world MMO that allows players to explore the vast planet “Noah,” which is approximately 64 million square meters in size, and enjoy exploration and exhilarating action battles.
You can play in any way you like: go around the open field with no boundaries, collect ores, hunt for treasure, raise your cooking and craftsmanship levels, earn gold, and build your dream home.
Exhilarating 3D battles that make full use of evasion and combos are also appealing. Work together with your friends to face off against large bosses!
- An open world RPG with a large planet to explore
- You can master not only adventure but also cooking and craftsmanship levels
- Exhilarating 3D action with evasion and combos
- Tremendous challengeThe game has an extensive library of monsters, landscapes, and people, and it's fun to adventure to fill it up!
- Not a background!It's a huge world with beautiful scenery and a magnificent mountain range in the distance, but it's amazing that you can go there and climb!
16. azurea-song of the sky
A new fantasy RPG that took 3 years to produce and cost 9 billion yen to develop!
AZUREA is a fantasy life RPG with high quality graphics.
The appeal of this smartphone app includes a seamless open world and the ability to set even facial parts in detail in character makeup.
Combat is basically automatic. The game is a multiplayer MMO with a system that requires cooperation with other players to open treasure chests, and dungeons that require cooperation.
- Beautiful graphics x open old
- You can create your own cute character of your choice
- There are many subquests such as treasure hunting and fishing
- A wide and beautiful world to exploreThe backgrounds, 3D models, and music are just beautiful. The cityscapes are so detailed and realistic that it's hard to believe it's a smartphone MMO.
- The characters are fun to create.I'm glad that you can create your character in detail. Combat is basically auto but with combos, which is rare.
Adventure in a vast open field!
ETERNAL” is a domestic MMORPG with the character design by Yoshitaka Amano and the theme song by LUNA SEA.
This is the latest application from “Asobimo,” which has released numerous MMO masterpieces such as “TORUM ONLINE” and “Iruna Senki.
The game features top-notch graphics, unique character designs, and an epic storyline.
There is no offline abandonment, but most quests can be progressed automatically with the auto function. There are also production elements such as mining and gathering.
- Adventure in a vast open field
- You can change job roles and specialties
- You can decide how to fight on auto
- Beautiful graphicsThe character design is very beautiful. However, the battle action is a bit awkward.
- Looking forward to moreThe graphics are beautiful. The combat in the quest auto progression is not very fast-paced since you have to put your weapon away after each attack.
18. code: Dragon Blood
A well-developed worldview! An action MMO with a high degree of freedom!
Code: Dragonblood” is an MMORPG that allows players to freely explore a vast open world in the near future.
There are four types of occupations: Murasame (sword), falconry (gun), executioner (magic), and symbiosis (healer). For beginners, falconry is the best choice!
In addition to the RPG elements such as quests and boss battles, you can also play mini-games such as car racing, basketball, dancing, piano playing, and tag with two other players.
- A great MMORPG from the world's largest game maker
- A futuristic world depicted in a vast open world
- You can cooperate with your friends in circles and mini games.
- Join Circles for more funDue to the translation, the story is not promising. However, I really enjoy working with my circle members to defeat monsters and chatting with them.
- Flexible actionI play with my friends over VC. besides RPGs, action games like car racing are really fun!!!
An action game in which one character can play an infinite number of roles
TRAHA” is an MMORPG that allows players to freely explore a beautiful open world created with UnrealEngine 4.
In MMOs, each character basically has a role to play, such as a shield who protects allies from enemy attacks, a healer who provides logistical support, or a DPS attacker who provides firepower. However, “TRAHA” is unique in that a single character can use three different weapons and can choose at any time which role he or she will fight in.
In terms of graphics, the game offers a more realistic and immersive experience thanks to a unique technology that makes nearby scenes appear clear while distant scenes appear blurred.
- Experience an immersive experience that exceeds conventional wisdom
- Battle system where one character can use 3 different weapons
- Unique character creation through weapon customization
- Graphics are top notchThe graphics and character creation are great. Would be nice to have more content after you have improved your fighting skills, etc.
- Good old MMORPGI'm not paying, but so far I'm enjoying it enough without paying.
An MMO that lets you run around in a beautiful open field
V4″ is an MMORPG that allows players to freely explore a vast open world.
The unique feature of “V4” is the existence of “Lunatra,” a map common to all servers that can be used by characters from other servers.
When guild members cooperate to defeat a field boss in “Lunatra,” the defeated guild can take control of the area.
In addition to the familiar field boss battles in MMOs, this application adds the element of area control, which allows players to engage in more intense interpersonal battles with other guilds.
Whether you are invading other servers with your friends or interacting with players on your own server, you can enjoy communicating with other players in a variety of ways in this RPG.
- A 600 player war reminiscent of a PC MMO
- No messing around! All equipment is obtained from the field.
- Guilds work together to defeat field bosses.